We're pleased to offer the following services:
- Preventative Healthcare for Horses and Small Animals
- All aspects of routine preventative healthcare that includes physical exams, vaccination programs, dentistry, nutrition consultation and parasite control.
- Emergency Healthcare for Horses and Small Animals
- We are available by phone 24 hours for emergency care or consultation. If we are not able to directly help, we will try to provide some alternative solutions for you.
- Dog and Cat Medical and Surgical Services
- Radiology and Ultrasound Services for Dogs, Cats, and Horses
- Equine Ambulatory Services
- We are available by appointment for on-farm veterinary services.
- Equine Dentistry
- We perform routine dental maintenance, which is important to health and performance, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for problem dental cases.
- Equine Reproductive Services
- Broodmare Management and Artificial Insemination.
In an effort to minimize wait times and provide the attention each patient deserves we prefer to see patients by appointment. Please call 903-482-0573 to speak to a receptionist.
Emergency & Urgent Care
EQUINE EMERGENCIES 903-482-0573
DOG AND CAT EMERGENCIES
Animal Emergency Clinic of Collin County 214-547-9900
Grayson County Animal Emergency Clinic 903-337-0898
If you have an emergency or urgent situation, please call before heading in. Our hospital is not staffed 24 hrs per day. We do however have a veterinarian on call at all times. After hours equine emergencies are handled by the veterinarian on call. After hours dog and cat emergencies are typically referred to one of the nearby emergency clinics, as they are well staffed throughout the night, weekends, and holidays. If you are not sure as to the urgency of your problem, our on call veterinarian will be happy to discuss it with you.
Types of Pets Seen
Cold Springs Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Visa. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We can provide estimates for surgeries and hospitalizations if requested.
Cold Springs Animal Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.