Reliable and Compassionate Family Veterinary Clinic
Our Focus is Customer Service and Quality Healthcare
- Our goal is to make every client feel comfortable and glad they have given us the opportunity to serve them.
- We want to be a resource for them and for the community as well.
- We want to provide quality service with the best interests of the patient and owner in mind.
⚠️ March is Pet Poison Prevention Awareness Month ⚠️ As a pet parent, we want to keep our furry friends safe from harm. Recognize the plants, human foods, human medications and other poisonous substances your pets should avoid listed in this ASPCA article.
- Preventative Health CareExperienced Veterinarian for Preventative Health Care Cold Springs Animal Hospital provides dogs, cats, and horses with exceptional preventative health care. From pet dentistry to geriatric screening, you can count on Dr. David Fazzino, and Dr. Cindy Fazzino to provide a routine exam to ensure your pets are healthy and happy. We treat your
- Treatments & ProceduresTrusted Veterinarians for Animal Treatments and Procedures When it comes to treatments and procedures for your pet, you need a trusted, reliable, and gentle veterinary clinic to handle all your needs. At Cold Springs Animal Hospital, we have many years of experience in treating small animals and horses with successful procedures
- DiagnosticsAccurate Animal Diagnostics When your dog, cat, or horse is feeling under the weather, you may need to bring them to a veterinary clinic for a diagnostic test. At Cold Springs Animal Hospital, we provide accurate and thorough animal diagnostic services for small animals and horses. Dr. David Fazzino and Dr. Cindy
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
I drive 80 miles one way to see Dr. Fazzino. He's an old fashioned country vet who doesn't have to perform 62 different tests to get an idea of what might be wrong. Don't misunderstand, please..........testing is done when he feels it is needed but HE doesn't have to have a lot of testing to tell him what direction in which to proceed. Dr. Cindy is great also!!!Wendy M.
We just had Dr. Andrew Walker out to our ranch for a vet visit. He was professional and warm. He impressed us because during this first visit he spent more time listening than talking. He did an excellent job with our equine, and floated the teeth of a new horse. He also took care of the needs of our small indoor pets, too. He gave them their shots and examined them with such kindness. Cracked a few jokes too, which always makes a vet visit more enjoyable. But here is what makes him an exceptional vet. Our horse that had his teeth floated stopped eating. He was a bit swollen around the lips too. We called Dr. Walker at 8:30 in the evening and he was just as affable and kind as he was during the vet visit. He gave us instructions and put our minds at ease…but he also listened. My adult daughter was concerned and by taking the time to hear her, as well as give her his medical advice, her anxiety calmed right down. That is emotional intelligence. Then…he called first thing one the morning to check on our horse! Seriously, what vet ever does that?! He’d spent time thinking about what caused the reaction too. In our case it was having a horse who is part draft horse. They can get edema due to the position of the neck during teeth floating. That’s an exceptional, caring vet. Cold Springs Animal Hospital is our favorite Veterinary service to date! A rare combination of professionalism, kindness and they truly care about your animals.Karin Smith